Steps to Replace Quick Release Bands
1. Remove the existing band.
2. Align the new band with the short side on top (12 o’clock), long side on bottom (6 o’clock) with the quick release pins facing down so they aren’t visible.
3. Using the quick release pin, depress the spring bar on one side of the band, while inserting the pin into the hole in the lug on the other.
4. Slide the depressed side under the lug, and release the pin sliding it around until it clicks into the hole in the lug.
5. Repeat the same process for the other strap.
6. Enjoy your new Nixon band!